LEARN TO DESIGN WITH PEOPLE AT THE HEART OF EVERY EVENT
• Have you thought about how you make your events, workshops or meetings work?
• What are the core ingredients that are needed to make an event flow seamlessly?
• How do you write your content so it makes sense for you?
• How do you write it so someone else can interpret it?
• What different exercises are there that you can weave into your repertoire?
Writing a workshop, training session or meeting appears simple until you have to do it. Creating the outcomes to engage all the participants, keeping the energy flowing, the exercises engaging, not overloading the agenda can be a challenge.
The focus of this one day class is to grow your awareness on designing an effective learning event, identifying the core ingredients, noticing what your current default style is, understanding how to structure the time and activities plus gather some new ideas.
It is also a great opportunity to network and meet other trainers and facilitators.
All purchases will have the standard VAT tax rate added at the point of checkout