Facilitators Emergency Pack
The Virtual Online Classes include:
Next Generation Blended Learning
What we need to consider as facilitators and trainers is that not all face to face learning needs to be translated into a webinar, virtual classroom and human interaction. Next Generation Blended Learning is a unique way to think about how to blend our learning solutions and comes from the award winning team at LAS.
How to design virtual learning
Listen to Kirsty Lewis and Sarah Urquhart as they share their insights on creating virtual learning and helping you to understand the framework and flow of a virtual classroom.
How to deliver virtual learning
In this virtual classroom, Kirsty Lewis and Sarah Urquhart share their pearls of wisdom on delivering online material successfully and using technology with confidence even what happens if things go slightly wrong?!
If you missed the live events you will be able to download the video links and supporting material from all three classes. A confirmation email with downloads will be sent to you.
There is a nominal charge of £30 with 75% going to charity. The remaining 25% covers VAT SoF have to pay and man hours to set this up.
All workshops are non-refundable.