PLAYING WITH THE UNKNOWN - IMPROV FOR FACILITATORS
This one day class explores how improvisation can help us:
• Unlock playful approaches to dealing with the unknown
• Become more confident at dealing with challenges as they arise
• Evolve and develop our intuition
• Get comfortable with ‘letting go’
• Tune into what our bodies are telling us about what is really going on
Who is this for:
• Facilitators and trainers who want to go deeper in their practise
• People who want to learn new language and embodied techniques
• Those who want to explore playing at the edge of the void
• If you want to develop or evolve your intuition
• You want to cultivate a lighter more playful practice.
• Want a fun and affirming life experience
The world of Improvisation can bring a new way of being to our facilitation and training. If you have seen any improv you will know that improvisers are masters at playing with the unknown. They fully inhabit the present moment and in doing so are able to deal with the things that are thrown at them with creativity, humour and flexibility.
While it may look like magic, it is based on a set of solid practices:
• Let Go
• Notice More
• Use Everything
To be a good improviser you have to listen intently, pay attention to what is actually going on in the moment, say yes, make others look good and spot the offers that come your way.
There is much we can take as facilitators and trainers from the practices and principles of improvisation.
All purchases will have the standard VAT tax rate added at the point of checkout